“Be Mine” Valentine’s Day: one of the most overrated days of the year, many think. “Why celebrate your girlfriend or boyfriend, one day of the year when you should be celebrating them year-round?” Valentine’s Day is the only day of the year to go all out and spoil your loved one with the best-tasting chocolate, a big bouquet of flowers and a giant stuffed teddy bear. Although many people adore this holiday, many individuals feel lonely or are annoyed with the unnecessary celebration. No date, no problem. This Valentine’s Day, spoil yourself for once. There are ways you can still celebrate Valentine’s Day without a significant other.
- Stay in and pamper yourself: give yourself a pedicure, do a face mask, make a fancy dinner with a divine dessert.
- Treat yourself:Go get your nails done, get your hair done, go to Starbucks.
- Girls night out: Get a group of girls together and go out to eat
- Have a movie marathon: Binge watch Grey’s Anatomy, make it a Netflix kind of night.
- Catch up on your sleep: Go to bed extra early and sleep in.
- Make crafts: scrapbook or doodle
- Rearrange your room or clean: do some early-spring cleaning, get organized
- Bake: make dessert and eat all of it
There are many things to do on Valentine’s Day regardless of having a significant other or not. Happy Valentines Day!