Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Cami Deakins (Senior), Editor

After spring break, the rest of the school year seems to go by in a blur. However, after COVID news has finally gone to the back burner, we can bring back some end of the year school activities that we haven’t been able to have in a couple years.

“I know that we’re planning on having post prom right after prom this year which is exciting because that wasn’t something we got to experience last year. Something else I’m excited for is senior camp out because I know that the last two classes have gone without that activity due to COVID,” said senior Abbie Thomas.

In April, juniors and seniors will be getting ready for prom and then post prom right after. Last year, post prom was supposed to be the day after prom, but due to low attendance, it was cancelled. May is an even bigger month for students at Lebanon. AP exams will begin for some sophomores, most juniors, and some seniors followed by finals for the end of the year.

“I’m definitely feeling overwhelmed because this is my first year taking AP exams and then we have finals on top of all of it. I feel like it’s going to be a very stressful May,” said junior Alexandria Barr.

On the calendar for the seniors is fun events like senior camp out that hasn’t been held for a few years and graduation on May 27th, which bring graduation party planning.

“I’m so ready for these next few months because even though we still have school, we get to do a lot of fun things that Lebanon hasn’t been able to do in the past couple of years. I would say I’m most excited for my friends’ graduation parties and planning my own,” said senior Brooke Reeves.