Online Shopping VS In Person Shopping

Online+Shopping+VS+In+Person+Shopping

Mya Folden, Reporter

Online shopping has probably been more popular now days than in person shopping. Websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in-store available online for a much cheaper price. This give consumers a much broader access and ability to find the latest deals and promotions.

 

Although, a poll I recently did on Instagram showed people preferred in person shopping over online shopping. 76% in person, 24% online.

 

Overall, some 51% of Americans prefer to shop online, while the remaining 49% would rather go to a store.

 

Benefits of In-store shopping are getting your products immediately, not paying shipping costs, trying before buying, and secure purchases.

 

Benefits on online shopping are less time and effort, price comparisons, recurring purchases, fewer interactions, and more choices.

 

When you walk into a store, you might spend more than you planned. Stores know how to target your weakness. They want you to overspend. When shopping online, you don’t have to plan a day around shopping. Nearly anything you want is truly at your fingertips. Sometimes the fantastic internet world feels just unreal enough that those purchases don’t have the proper realistic impact. You can spend, spend, spend without realizing it.